Could someone help with a problem in the new Chrome update (Mac)?

ezo...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 6:53:47 PM3/16/18
to Chromium-dev
I know this isn't the place but I'm going to brazenly put my neck on the line to see if anyone can help me sort this out.

The new Chrome for Mac (65...) automatically opened this morning, and though running faster than ver. 64, it has one major problem in that is has slowed the website Tradingview to a crawl. This is a market and forex website which is all visual, and the new Chrome for some reason slows it down so shifting and moving in charts has become extremely slow and the browser is basically unusable on this site.

This problem does not happen in other browsers I tried (Safari & Opera). Maybe it's some javascript conflict and I'm wondering if I can try to disable or enable something in-browser to sort it out.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful because what I've tried so far hasn't helped at all. I am testing Chrome Beta 66 now but it has the same problem.

Thanks.

PhistucK

Mar 17, 2018, 2:33:10 PM3/17/18
to ezo...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK