Key code

priya rathnam

Aug 30, 2016, 11:38:35 AM8/30/16
to Chromium-dev
Can you please tell me what is that key code it asking for..? I'm in an urgency. Hope you understand and give a fast reply.

PhistucK

Aug 30, 2016, 11:58:24 AM8/30/16
to priyara...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Here is a fast reply.
Now, please, elaborate - what are you talking about?
Concrete steps that lead to your issue and a screenshot (both of them) will help us understand each other better. :)

PhistucK