how to convert speech to text in java

rishi kumar

Aug 24, 2016, 11:26:09 AM8/24/16
to Chromium-dev
hello everyone

i want to make a program which convert speech to text .

please help to convert speech to text in java.
I tried hard but I'm not success.

PhistucK

Aug 24, 2016, 11:33:50 AM8/24/16
to risansh...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
How is this related to Chromium?

PhistucK

Holger

Aug 24, 2016, 11:46:00 AM8/24/16
to Chromium-dev
Are you trying to do this in Chromium? (Based on the Java comment, I assume Chromium Android?)
Chromium has a SpeechRecognition Java class
https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/content/public/android/java/src/org/chromium/content/browser/SpeechRecognition.java?q=Speech+lang:%5Ejava$&sq=package:chromium&dr=CSs&l=14

As long as you have a package installed that registers itself as a android.speech.RecognitionService, you can use that.

From what I can tell Chromium does not bundle a RecognitionService of its own.