How to access cross-origin resources using Chromium?

宇超

Jan 13, 2017, 1:14:37 AM1/13/17
to Chromium-dev
I launch Chromium using "chrome.exe --args --disable-web-security --allow-cross-origin-auth-prompt".

Takeshi Yoshino

Jan 13, 2017, 1:28:18 AM1/13/17
to myc.sn...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
--disable-web-security does make Chrome allow cross-origin resource requests. Did you encounter any case where the flag doesn't work?

Please file a bug against crbug.com with more information about the use case.

Thanks

Takeshi

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM, 宇超 <myc.sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I launch Chromium using "chrome.exe --args --disable-web-security --allow-cross-origin-auth-prompt".

宇超

Jan 13, 2017, 2:02:29 AM1/13/17
to Chromium-dev, myc.sn...@gmail.com
I have appended this argument at the end of my command-line, and re-launched chromium. But it still reports the error that "Blocked a frame with origin "http://**********:4000" from accessing a cross-origin frame."

在 2017年1月13日星期五 UTC+8下午2:28:18,Takeshi Yoshino写道:

PhistucK

Jan 13, 2017, 3:59:03 AM1/13/17
to myc.sn...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
You have to add --user-data-dir as well.
Note that --disable-web-security is strongly discouraged as it allows and makes it easy for websites to steal your data, including credentials and personal information. Do not use it when browsing the open web.

PhistucK

---