Cannot upload new package with chrome developer dashboard.

Chilon Sage

Nov 19, 2013, 3:20:52 AM11/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

I have tried many times the last days to upload a new package for my application in Chrome Developer Dashboard.
All the attempts failed with the following errors:

(Server rejected)
An error occurred: Failed to process your item.
Chrome Web Store system error, please try again later.

It is been a few months since the last time that I uploaded successfully a package. I don't know what I am doing wrong now.
The package works perfectly locally in Chrome when I load it as unpacked extension.

I have attached the manifest.json file if someone wants to check.
Is there any way to learn why the package is rejected? The error message is not very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Chilon
manifest.json

androidd...@splashdamage.com

Nov 20, 2013, 5:02:37 AM11/20/13
to chromi...@chromium.org

Hello,

I experience the same issue as reported here and on chromium:  https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=320799
I tried to upload a new version of our game app on Mon, 18 Nov. but receive the following error message:

An error occurred: Failed to process your item.
Chrome Web Store system error, please try again later.

This error occurs when trying to upload both to testers and to live.
None of the previous uploads had any issues (or if they did the error message was very clear and easy to rectify).

The last package that I successfully uploaded was on October 8th.

I’ve tried singing in and out of the account and upload during different times of the day without any success.
I’ve also tried uploading previous successfully uploaded packages, but these fail with the same error message.

Any insight into this issue would be much appreciated as we had planned to roll-out a hot-patch this last Monday.

Thank you,
Jiri
Message has been deleted

Qian Huang

Nov 21, 2013, 3:14:07 PM11/21/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
We had a short term outage for large packages and now it's back, would you please try again?

My apologies.

Chilon Sage

Nov 21, 2013, 5:28:58 PM11/21/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
It works now.
Thanks!

agile ups

Jan 30, 2014, 10:37:00 AM1/30/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi, I am having the same error since yesterday. Do you have an ETA when it will be resovled?

shopping-companion.zip (Server rejected)

"An error occurred: Failed to process your item.

Chrome Web Store system error, please try again later."

agile ups

Jan 30, 2014, 10:37:56 AM1/30/14
to chromi...@chromium.org, chilo...@gmail.com

Florentin Szomoru

Mar 9, 2016, 7:48:59 AM3/9/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I have the same error for two days now.

I do not know which is the actual reason for this error.

***********.zip
 (Server rejected)

Retry

Jacob Sebastian

Jul 13, 2017, 7:42:35 AM7/13/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce, florenti...@gmail.com
Have you found a solution to this issue? I have cleared cache used new browser paid fee and included all the optional developer information.

Ning Cao

Jul 13, 2017, 12:44:44 PM7/13/17
to Jacob Sebastian, Chromium-Apps-Announce, florenti...@gmail.com
Have you included icon in your package?

Nattawoot

Jul 13, 2017, 12:58:37 PM7/13/17
to 'Ning Cao' via Chromium-Apps-Announce

Send from true SMART 4G Speedy
เมื่อ 13 ก.ค. 2017 23:44 'Ning Cao' via Chromium-Apps-Announce <chromi...@chromium.org> เขียนว่า:

> Have you included icon in your package?
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:42 AM, Jacob Sebastian <jacobapp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 7:48:59 AM UTC-5, Florentin Szomoru wrote:
>>>
>>> I have the same error for two days now.
>>>
>>> I do not know which is the actual reason for this error.
>>>

>>> ***********.zip (Server rejected)
>>>
>>> Retry
>>> An error occurred: Failed to process your item.
>>>
>>> Chrome Web Store system error, please try again later.
>>

>> Have you found a solution to this issue? I have cleared cache used new browser paid fee and included all the optional developer information.
>>
>> --

ja...@chromium.org

Jul 13, 2017, 4:30:21 PM7/13/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce, florenti...@gmail.com
It appears this was caused by a bug in the last Chrome Web Store release, but should be fixed now. Can you try uploading your CRX again?

Maciej Gol

Jan 17, 2018, 3:46:25 PM1/17/18
to Chromium-Apps-Announce, florenti...@gmail.com
I'm getting the same issue now, on Google Chrome 63.0.3239.132

Dirk R.

Feb 21, 2019, 11:29:57 AM2/21/19
to Chromium-Apps-Announce, florenti...@gmail.com, 1kro...@gmail.com
Same for me, getting same error.

rahana...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2019, 12:09:04 PM2/21/19
to chromi...@chromium.org
BitBounce

Thanks for emailing me! No, I haven’t been hacked :)

I signed up for a spam filtering service called BitBounce. To deliver your email to my inbox, please click the link below and pay the small Bitcoin fee. Thanks! Up

$0.05 to deliver your email.

We’ve never met — I’ll pay your fee.

I know you — Add me to your whitelist.

BitBounce is powered by
 the Credo cryptocurrency

I’m from a business —
what are my delivery options

BitBounce and Credo are
transacted through CredoEx

Made by Turing Technology Inc. in San Mateo, California Sign Up for BitBounce
Message has been deleted