New extension is getting rejected

PairedPrototype

Nov 27, 2017, 11:42:15 AM11/27/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
First of all, please, please, please, please, please improve this terrible dashboard. It's all well and good knowing that it's been rejected, but at least give a useful information about it, i.e. *WHY* it was rejected, because now I and others have to come here (I think, even that's not clear about where we're meant to go or what we can do about it). It seems like a rather quiet group and I'm unsure if the person I need to help me is even here anymore.

Anyway. To the point. I've made my first extension and tried to publish it, but it instantly fails. I (obviously) would like to know why this is. I believe I know why, but nothing is better than confirmation.
My app ID is: focbafnolmhmenikmjpddfdkjlodcinh

Kind regards

PairedPrototype

Nov 27, 2017, 11:45:48 AM11/27/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Just noticed a message in the forum as well:
This group is intended primarily for Chrome App related announcements and is not actively monitored.  For technical questions and discussions, please visit Stack Overflow; and for questions or issues regarding your Chrome Web Store item(s), please use our support form.  If you post on this forum about an issue or escalation related to the Chrome Web Store, we may remove it.

Already sent a message to that "support form" about a week ago with no reply.

Just takes your $5 fee and flips you the bird. Thank you Google.

PairedPrototype

Dec 1, 2017, 2:35:41 PM12/1/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
This is ridiculous. What must one do to get a god damn response?

Kote Isaev

Dec 1, 2017, 2:39:27 PM12/1/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
At least to us clear that _here_ we will not get any response. That is why i asked my question at SO.

PairedPrototype

Dec 4, 2017, 4:32:17 PM12/4/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Looks like I might need to, but SO is not really the place for this question... It's quite sad that they don't answer our support emails either.

PairedPrototype

Dec 13, 2017, 12:59:09 PM12/13/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
It appears that support email does indeed work. They finally replied yesterday after about 2 weeks.