Why can't I find my extension in Chrome Store Search?

姜嘉维

Jun 26, 2015, 12:58:12 PM6/26/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi I am developing a very simple new tab extension and I've uploaded it several days ago. However, I cannot find my extension in Chrome Store by searching either the key words in my extension name or in my extension description.

The link to my extension is

Its name is 千山 in Chinese. I am guessing if there are some rules that extension with reviews or installment of less than a certain amount will not be shown in the search result.

Thank you so much!

姜嘉维

Jul 29, 2015, 3:23:15 AM7/29/15
to Chromium Apps, jjw1...@gmail.com
Dear All,

It seems I'm too anxious to check the search result. The result will be ok two or three days after publishing the extension. And now all the search result works fine. Thanks for this community

在 2015年6月27日星期六 UTC+8上午12:58:12,姜嘉维写道: