Pending Review Status

FS

Oct 25, 2011, 11:33:11 PM10/25/11
to Chromium Apps
After publishing a minor edit the status of the app went into "Pending
Review" and we are unable to upload the final graphics. Please move
the system back into status where we can edit it.

New web store looks great overall.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/agoenciogemlojlhccbcpcfflicgnaak

Jan Kleinert

Oct 26, 2011, 10:21:05 AM10/26/11
to FS, Chromium Apps
I checked on the status of this app, and it looks like it's no longer pending.

Frank Sculli

Oct 26, 2011, 10:42:16 AM10/26/11
to Jan Kleinert, Chromium Apps

Thanks! Must have changed in the last half hour…

Mixe

Oct 26, 2011, 10:26:54 PM10/26/11
to Chromium Apps
The same troubles... After uploading final graphics (not publishing
any new version) the status of the extension (does't contains NPAPI, a
very simple js code) went into "Pending Review" and we are unable to
edit description or upload the final graphics, just one button named
[Unpublish]

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gjieilkfnnjoihjjonajndjldjoagffm

Jan Kleinert

Oct 27, 2011, 10:25:49 AM10/27/11
to Mixe, Chromium Apps
This extension should no longer be pending now. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Mixe

Oct 27, 2011, 1:40:44 PM10/27/11
to Chromium Apps

Thanks Jan,

Yes, we still have troubles, with our another extensions. We've send
to chromewebstore-reviews the signed Cover Sheet about 24 hours ago,
but our extension ( ~185,000 users ) status still "Pending review".
There is important bug with the new stable Chrome v.15, but our users
can't install the latest version - "Pending review":
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ghgabhipcejejjmhhchfonmamedcbeod

Also, we can't update any our extension/app, description, graphics,
nothing, because the status of a modified item will immediately
revert to the "Pending Review" state. Hope this is a bug?
How long is the review process?

stephane HERVE

Mar 4, 2013, 6:46:17 AM3/4/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, FS, jkle...@chromium.org
Hi Jan,

We have already published 3 web app on the chrome webstore. We uploaded additional 3 few weeks agao, but they are PENDING IN REVIEW for several days now (the first 3 were approved and published instantly).

Is there any reason why those app are pending in review while the first ones went directly live?

How can we sort this ? Let me know if you need any more info to help

Thanks a lot for your time

Best regards

Stéphane

Joe Marini

Mar 5, 2013, 11:28:37 AM3/5/13
to stephane HERVE, jkle...@chromium.org, Chromium Apps, FS

You should be set now.

Richard Košlab

Jun 10, 2013, 10:11:22 AM6/10/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi, same issue here ..... I published my app for testers like a week ago ...

R.

Nidal

Jun 17, 2013, 3:16:17 AM6/17/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, stephane HERVE, jkle...@chromium.org, FS
Hi Joe,

 Can you please help me with my extension its pending for almost two week now for updating the website verified in webmaster tool!

Thanks

Hariprasaad Sabapathy

Jun 18, 2013, 6:58:15 AM6/18/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
It's been a month and a week and my extension still shows "pending review".... Please Joe do something

Nidal

Jun 20, 2013, 4:13:08 AM6/20/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, stephane HERVE, jkle...@chromium.org, FS
anyone to help me prove the last change in my extension!!! its now more than two weeks!

MySalesData SupportTeam

Jan 31, 2018, 9:25:55 PM1/31/18
to Chromium-Apps-Announce

Ewaz Nazari

Feb 1, 2018, 2:31:37 AM2/1/18
to MySalesData SupportTeam, Chromium-Apps-Announce

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s671/nl/158003064/8b97ee7f-0b7b-4f84-a997-29119aa2a74a/