No Scroll Dojo!

Eric Payne

Mar 20, 2017, 3:18:11 PM3/20/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I'm not sure if I erred in the creation of my dojo... well... because...
When I see a README... I don't...
I'm more of a bang it against my head until I get it right kind of guy!
Yes, I know, it's irritating as all get out but...
after I break it every which way...
I usually know some stuff about stuff!
And it's good stuff too!
The kind of stuff that makes mom a little teary when she wraps her brain around it!
Ya know...
Anyhow...
I read the README this time and it brought me here today :)
So, yes, this is a bit odd for me and, I assure I'm doing something? wrong! But...
I got no scroll in my dojo! :(

Is anyone else suffering from the same malady/snafu as me?
Yes, I know I'm a noob... but...
I progressively altered the code to include the next page... and...
Yes... I have 5 dojos now and I still have a few to go!
Should I have wrapped it in a <div> first?
Maybe, ask npm to install some scroll?
Did I fumble the code while inspecting it?
Is this wrong place to be posting this?
I just don't know!!!
Hi! I'm Eric <]8^)
Dunce Cap Software ~ "Learning everything the hard way so you don't have to!"

Eric Payne

Mar 20, 2017, 3:25:29 PM3/20/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Maybe... When I get done building dojos...
One Dojo To Rule Them All!!!
Bwahahaha!

PhistucK

Mar 21, 2017, 3:18:34 AM3/21/17
to Eric Payne, Chromium-Apps-Announce
What is this Dojo thing to which you are referring? Please, add more context​ so people could actually understand what you exact problem is.
Also, is this related to Chrome applications? Does it work in a normal web page?

PhistucK