Chrome App crashes during Bluetooth connection (BluetoothSocket API - Windows PC)

Javier Cam

Sep 20, 2017, 9:23:52 AM9/20/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hi there,

I'm developing a simple Chrome Ap which connects to a medical device by Bluetooth. I'm using BluetoothSocket API ( the device doesn't have BLE interface) and it works perfectly on WIndows, but randomly it crashes and shutdowns the Chrome App and Chrome Browser as well. No error on LOG files. It happens since August 2017, before that it was working without errors.

Is there any change on Chrome's versions that doesn't support BluetoothSocket API any more?

Thanks in advance.