Unreasonable Extentions/Apps Rejections due to Program Policies

DS Team

Sep 29, 2016, 12:37:51 PM9/29/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hi,

Many of my extensions are getting Rejected due to some Program Policies violation, and there is no clear point of issue within our simple extensions offering new product/features to users having clean code etc.

How do you really think users break their head and assume some xyz issue causing a problem, unless you clearly notify them about the issue your system/bots found against your policies and blindly rejecting our apps/extensions?

This is definitely not a good experience and unclear policies which are making no sense when rejected, and yet your inability to clearly state it as a reasons for it.  When this can be sorted out?  Its been several years and yet no progress in any way.

Can you please help us understand?

- Thanks

James

Sep 29, 2016, 1:18:16 PM9/29/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
If you reply to the rejection notice email ask your questions there, the Chrome Web Store support team will reply with more information about the rejection reason.