"Price not available"?

Klaus Hannenheim

Mar 19, 2014, 9:33:34 AM3/19/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
I just published a new paid app on Chrome Web Store, for $0.99. When I go to the product page, the button says "Price not available".

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Klaus Hannenheim

Mar 19, 2014, 11:38:53 AM3/19/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
This is the app: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sparkchess-7/gdimcndhkhkgbcnlagndbdgnomehhpfo

Is there any support available from Google?

p...@chromium.org

Mar 21, 2014, 6:37:04 PM3/21/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hey, I'm in US and I'm able to see the price which is $8.99.
If you're are not in the supported countries, probably you could try something like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sparkchess-7/gdimcndhkhkgbcnlagndbdgnomehhpfo?gl=US to check the price.

Klaus Hannenheim

Mar 22, 2014, 2:37:54 AM3/22/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Many thanks. I am in a supported country (Germany) but my partner isn't and I think along the way something happened with the link... but now if I specify the gl=DE or gl=US, it works. Thanks for confirming.

Pamela Umanzor

Jun 16, 2017, 12:21:09 PM6/16/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I have the exact same problem, but for this app:

Should I change any settings so in can purchase apps from the US?

I´m from Guatemala.