[URGENT] Extension taken down without any reason

Dhimil Gosalia

Jun 8, 2016, 3:10:10 PM6/8/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hey,

For the second time you have removed our google chrome extension from the chrome web store.
For the second time you have done the same without giving any reason or prior warning for the same.
For the second time our entire user base is unable to do local testing (and in some cases unable to signup!) because of your actions.

Our chrome extension has been live for nearly 3 years now and has over 100k users.
What's reason for removing our Chrome extension without any warning whatsoever.

Extension name: BrowserStack Local