Post chrome 60 build upgrade our app audio is not functioning

Snehal Dighaskkar

Sep 4, 2017, 2:30:53 AM9/4/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hello Team,

This is to bring to your notice that our application is compatible with google chrome and since it has upgraded to build 60 audio is not functioning. As advised we have also activated SSL certificate on our website/ application but yet the problem persist. It works on build 59 but does not work on build 60.

We need your support to resolve it.. Look forward to hear from you ASAP as our business and delivery is affected.

You can contact us on 9821901651 or email on snehal....@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Snehal

PhistucK

Sep 4, 2017, 2:33:30 AM9/4/17
to Snehal Dighaskkar, Chromium-Apps-Announce
​Sorry for redirecting you here naïvely.​
You need to be more clear about what exactly is not functioning, what error you see and show some code that stopped working.

PhistucK