Chrome i18N dynamic language detection.

Dave L

Mar 22, 2015, 6:09:24 PM3/22/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

Anyone knows how Chrome app can dynamic switch between 2 languages without changing the Chrome OS language configuration ?

Our Chrome packaged application requires dynamic language switch, i.e. if Chromebook is configured to show all messages in English, we would like to let user to switch our app to another language (ex. Korean) without changing configuration for the entire ChromeOS, so app will pick up Korean translations instead of English.

Thanks

Inez Vasquez

Mar 23, 2015, 3:03:46 AM3/23/15
to Dave L, chromi...@chromium.org