My Chrome extension was removed without notice, and no reason.

Cody Fields

May 2, 2016, 7:40:00 PM5/2/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
This was about 2 months ago, I've been too busy to attend to it - until now. I never got a email from Google explaining why, even after I had asked. There is no mail from them in my spam/junk folder. What should I do now?
Message has been deleted

Chris Blazek

May 5, 2016, 4:32:59 PM5/5/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Have you heard anything? I've had the same thing done to an extension I've written.

The only email I've received was about the chrome developer program asking me to provide a privacy policy with a deadline of mid July.

Cody Fields

May 5, 2016, 4:43:50 PM5/5/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Nope. Do you think it could be because I didn't provide a privacy policy?

Chris Blazek

May 5, 2016, 6:05:33 PM5/5/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I don't believe it's related bc the email gave a future date to comply. I have no clue. I emailed support to see if I get anything.

Cody Fields

May 6, 2016, 8:42:50 AM5/6/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Ah, if you get anything back, I'd like to know. There's zero support for people who just want to know what's going on with their extension.

Synety CloudCall

May 9, 2016, 11:56:43 AM5/9/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Are you able to provide us with an update if you manage to speak to someone who can resolve this as we currently have had the same thing happen to us today as well