"locked" state doesn't seem to work on ubuntu 15.04 (unity)

Didier Roche

Mar 26, 2015, 6:02:33 PM3/26/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
I didn't find any reference to that issue, if someone confirms, I'm happy to open a bug.

It seems to me that the locked state from the idle API (https://developer.chrome.com/apps/idle) is never fired up on ubuntu 15.04 with unity (chrome 43). I don't know if it ever work. A simple program using onStateChanged() listener returns either "active" or "idle" after intervalInSeconds time, but never locked, even after having the screen turning off and system locked via Ctr+Alt+L.

Did anyone else ever encounter it, is this part of the API only a chrome OS feature?

Thanks,
Didier