App not showing in search on chrome web store

Duncan Wilson

Dec 30, 2012, 5:37:43 AM12/30/12
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

Hope you can help - here is my app:

It is live and published and showing in Education>teacher tools

BUT . .. .

If I search for it with keywords such as class charts, class behavior, class seating charts it is not showing up in any of the results ..

any ideas ?

Thanks

Duncan

in...@instantanatomy.co.uk

Jan 1, 2013, 6:16:49 PM1/1/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
I am having the same problem with this app

If you find a solution please post it

Many thanks

Andrew

Joe Marini

Jan 2, 2013, 4:41:00 PM1/2/13
to in...@instantanatomy.co.uk, Chromium Apps
Check again in several hours.

Duncan Wilson

Jan 3, 2013, 9:38:22 AM1/3/13
to Joe Marini, chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Joe,

I checked again today and I am afraid it is still not showing in the search on chrome store.

I would expect it to be in the search results for terms such as "class charts", "class seating chart", "class behaviour" etc but it is nowhere to be found.

Have I done something wrong somewhere is is this a google chrome store issue ?

Sorry for the hassle

Duncan

Joe Marini

Jan 4, 2013, 2:50:36 PM1/4/13
to Duncan Wilson, Chromium Apps
We think we've identified the issue - there's a search problem with a handful of store items. We think we should have this addressed by early next week.

Hal Saleh

Hal Saleh

Jan 30, 2013, 10:18:41 AM1/30/13
to chromi...@chromium.org

Hal Saleh

Thariq S

Jan 30, 2013, 11:50:39 AM1/30/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
I'm having a similar problem with this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chime/lkdfkbkkfdhhfnhgbphecddnpfnoedke

We published about a day and a half ago and still aren't indexed.

Agnes Chang

Jan 30, 2013, 12:13:10 PM1/30/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
We're also having problems with this app not showing up in search

Hal Saleh

Feb 1, 2013, 6:13:21 AM2/1/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, Duncan Wilson
Is there a resolution time to all this or will Google Always have SHITTY BETA Products and hope to one day rival Microsoft and Oracle.

Joe Marini

Feb 1, 2013, 12:23:04 PM2/1/13
to Hal Saleh, Chromium Apps, Duncan Wilson
I've submitted your URLs directly to the CWS indexer. If they are still not showing up after a few hours let me know here.

utlityBU Perion

Feb 11, 2013, 8:39:39 AM2/11/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, Hal Saleh, Duncan Wilson
Hi.

Same problem for me.

This is the app. but it doesn't appear in the search results when i search the term "mysites".

Please help.

Thanks.

Piyush Bhatnagar

Feb 19, 2013, 2:11:21 AM2/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
I am seeing the same problem. Here is my app which was published a month back on Jan 19th but still does not show up in search.

Please advise.

ram kumar

Feb 19, 2013, 3:47:54 AM2/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all don't just keep on extending this discussion any more.
Your app or extension will take few minutes to several hours appear in search result.
so just check on the next day.It will appear in search result for sure

ram kumar

Feb 19, 2013, 3:51:50 AM2/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Oh sorry piyush i thought you published on feb 19 instead of jan 19
It mostly appeared in search result in few hours for me.
just send email to chromewebstor...@google.com

Google User

Mar 17, 2013, 1:30:40 PM3/17/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, in...@instantanatomy.co.uk
i am also facing same issues,  i have 26 apps in chrome store none of them not showing in store :(

Please, fixed it.

Travis Ashburn

Mar 19, 2013, 10:23:13 AM3/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
I'm having same issue with my app;
It disappeared 2 days ago.

Please check it:

Thanks,

Thaer Almadhoun

Mar 19, 2013, 5:23:41 PM3/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
I'm having the same problem with all my 20 applications in the chrome web store?

hope you can help me >>

here are my applications

Thanks in advance

vikas karade

Jun 21, 2013, 6:28:04 AM6/21/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
I am also having the same problem.
My App url is the following.
I am so sad :(
Some google guy please help me :(. I am a good guy :(

Peter Roberts

Jun 29, 2013, 1:09:11 PM6/29/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi, I'm also having the same issue. I added my Extension into Extensions > Productivity about a week ago and it does not show when browsing through all of the extensions, no where to be seen. Also when I do a keyword search for "Time tracker" which is in the title is also does not show. Any ideas why this might be?

Here is the extension:

thanks
Pete

Sange P

Jul 31, 2013, 3:59:50 AM7/31/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, globe...@gmail.com
Having same issues please help , my app is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-hangman-hd/ialiciiobgmdlklnpmhajlbdgffpnlni Please add to the search index.

dpa...@chromium.org

Oct 10, 2013, 12:39:54 AM10/10/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, globe...@gmail.com, sangee...@gmail.com
Same problem with https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/greek-dvorak-keyboard-lay/nbclmofnhpkggnndkdeleaefmbkibmjg. Has been published for at least 15 days, still not showing up in search.

Sabyasachi Mukherjee

Oct 11, 2013, 12:44:03 PM10/11/13
to chromi...@chromium.org

Manuel Zanettin

Oct 25, 2013, 7:47:22 AM10/25/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
it disappeared from search one week ago, then re appeared and disappeared again yesterday...

Efra Espada

Oct 26, 2013, 7:34:18 AM10/26/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi
I am having the same problem with this extension:

Few days ago, my friends couldn't see my extension when they searched it and today still hidden.

Thanks

Андрій Нестер

Nov 6, 2013, 5:01:44 PM11/6/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,
Have the same problem. Intresting is that I cannot find my application only when using Mac OS. For Windows users it's okay.

Here is a link if anyone can help

Instead of returning "VK Music Remote Server" as result, I'm receiving only separete extension "VK Music Remote".

Неділя, 30 грудня 2012 р. 12:37:43 UTC+2 користувач Duncan Wilson написав:

felix.w...@menschdanke.de

Nov 7, 2013, 8:13:06 AM11/7/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

our app cannot be found in the chrome store, this is the link:

Hope anyone can help :)

Dorina Ferrario

Nov 18, 2013, 12:13:27 PM11/18/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

Also my app is not showing up since quite a long time, please index it: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/medicinabc/ockjoaaddcllnonpdfcoikppappgnfnp

Thanks

Patrick Nogueira

Nov 18, 2013, 12:33:31 PM11/18/13
to Dorina Ferrario, Chromium Apps
Just republish your app, this is a bug and the chrome team is trying to fix it.

Your app probably will be gone in a few days, then you need to republish again until they fix.

Sds

Francois

Nov 29, 2013, 3:42:50 AM11/29/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, Dorina Ferrario
Hi Patrick,

I have also noticed that my apps are unindexed almost every week,  I have to republish them manually to have them searchable again.

Is there any official statement about this bug from Google ?

Thanx for your answer.

François

edi...@skimlinks.com

Nov 29, 2013, 12:55:56 PM11/29/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Also having the same problem! Cannot search for my extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sl-editor/gmfcchdbgideoiehadmlmpnbhdcjoaih :(

Anyone have any idea when it'll be fixed?

Thanks!

Michael Deal

Dec 1, 2013, 8:02:27 PM12/1/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Ello!  I'm also noticing the same on my app:

Sketchpad must be showing up somewhere on the Chrome Store because people are installing it—it's just not showing up in the search for me.

Best,
Michael

Rajesh Kumar

Dec 9, 2013, 1:11:01 AM12/9/13
to Michael Deal, Chromium Apps
I am also having same problems. Many of my applications not appearing
in search and many published apps with thousands of users are getting
rejected without any proper reason. Currently I am shifting my focus
in developing more Firefox apps till the time these issues streamlined
in Chrome.

Regards,
Rajesh
> --

http://www.wpcpuzzlesonline.com

Joseph Darrer

Dec 10, 2013, 9:27:49 AM12/10/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, Michael Deal
Hi - Was there any resolution to this issue?
I am having same issue with Chrome Web Store app not being found on Mac OS X

This issue does not happen on Windows.

Michael Deal

Dec 10, 2013, 3:13:04 PM12/10/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, Michael Deal
I was told the issue was fixed (works on my app now), it sounds like it's still not working for you though. You could connect with someone from Chrome Developer Relations?  For me that was the quickest solution.

Joseph Darrer

Dec 11, 2013, 4:20:14 AM12/11/13
to chromi...@chromium.org, Michael Deal

Thanks for reply.

I read on this thread:

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!searchin/chromium-apps/chrome$20search$20mac/chromium-apps/oNutWecP0zA/RyIQMrXe0XkJ

"Chrome Packaged Apps are not yet officially supported on Macs (except in the Canary). That will be coming very soon, but it's why they aren't showing up."

Looks like this is the reason. I will try unpublished and re-publish to see if this solves anything but hopefully chrome devs will have this fixed soon.

ema...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 9:05:41 AM1/8/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Unfortunately, there are so many problems with Chrome, it's hard not to think switching back to Firefox.

I had Tampermonkey installed and it was kept to an older version. Something broke, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from chrome app store, surprise it had a new version which I never got.

Decided to check all other extensions and then I hit the same issue as you! Most of the extensions I have cannot be found if I type one or two of the words in their title. I believe Chrome shows only certain "sponsored" extensions while leaving free-unpaid ones unlisted.

Good thing the main search engine can work around this issue, but it's a nasty way, GOOGLE, to disrespect your extension developers by not listing their extensions!

Alin Negut

Jan 18, 2014, 6:04:22 AM1/18/14
to chromi...@chromium.org, ema...@gmail.com
I have the same problem. My extension doesn't show up when searched for.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coinaboutcom-updated-bitc/ccojnhpcehjnpjgnlngcoiicggeaocbk

Jörg Maurer

Jan 22, 2014, 6:16:01 PM1/22/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Me too! On search for."mock builder" only 3 hits turn up: Lucidchart, moqups and gliffy.

Also the suggestion box works, selecting an entry returns 0 hits.

Jeyhun Aliyev

Jan 23, 2014, 2:01:35 PM1/23/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same here. Just created an app for www.sumnotes.nethttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sumnotes/jjaipjgpbjocbcljginmklhbkgmpcmfp

Not showing up in the search results, even if I search by name.

Cristiano Ramos

Jan 29, 2014, 5:35:00 AM1/29/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

Davin Fowler

Feb 9, 2014, 4:47:21 PM2/9/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same here,

Published but not displaying......  Tried re-publishing a few times.

Peter Bogdanowicz

Feb 13, 2014, 6:07:23 AM2/13/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

I have the same problem with my app! What shall I do?

Can you help me? thx!

BR,
Peter

Am Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013 22:41:00 UTC+1 schrieb Joe Marini:
Check again in several hours.

Tobias Hoepfner

Feb 19, 2014, 8:33:57 AM2/19/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
My app also does not get found anymore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-later/hnolaplfoobcmgfmjphkmbjolinelpkb

The statistics also say, that it has 0 impressions since 17.02.2014.
What happened here?

teamsh...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2014, 3:22:03 PM2/19/14
to chromi...@chromium.org, dorina....@gmail.com
Hi,

Published my app to chromestore

It's been 2 days not. Unable to find the app in the search results. Any reason why?

-Teamshopmasti

Frenay David

Feb 22, 2014, 3:41:25 AM2/22/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

I am having the same problem. This extension does not show in the search engine. The keywords should be "getsmily" or "feedback", "anonymous feedback", ...

The extension has been up for 3 weeks. Could you please add it to the indexer ?

Thanks,
David

Aleksey Surkov

Feb 25, 2014, 4:32:46 PM2/25/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

I looked at the search issues which were reported in February, here are the results of my investigation:

 - aechdmlmhieielibkjaebehbakjdndpl - NetSuite Connector
This is an app for Google Applicaiton Marketplace and will be visible on the corresponding management page for Google Application Marketplace, not on chrome.google.com/webstore

- mmfgejflkjdankkhkdoooaceffohlgbl - Amazon.com

- hnolaplfoobcmgfmjphkmbjolinelpkb - View Later

- dlbghdifddfkhldfclphkicbhiljdlge - ShopMasti
This item seems to be unpublished, so not available in search.

- dfpcdncpnfjnbcklndmagfbbgaakphmo - GetSmily

Thanks
Alex
Chrome Webstore engineer

Tobias Hoepfner

Feb 26, 2014, 2:51:42 AM2/26/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

Unfortunately, i cannot find it. The link you provided gives me an empty search page.
Could it a location problem? I live in germany

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:32:46 PM UTC+1, Aleksey Surkov wrote:
Hi all,

I looked at the search issues which were reported in February, here are the results of my investigation:

- hnolaplfoobcmgfmjphkmbjolinelpkb - View Later

Aleksey Surkov

Feb 27, 2014, 7:03:25 PM2/27/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Tobias,

I can see your extension in search results also when I specify Germany as my region. Could you attach a screenshot of the search result page with a URL ?

Thanks
Alex

Tobias Hoepfner

Feb 28, 2014, 2:01:52 AM2/28/14
to Aleksey Surkov, chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Aleksey,

Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/gww3qCT.png

thanks for the investigation

Aleksey Surkov

Feb 28, 2014, 5:06:15 PM2/28/14
to chromi...@chromium.org, Aleksey Surkov
Hi Tobias,

thanks for the details. This was indeed caused by the fact that your browser language is set to German, but the item didn't support German. We recently relaxed some of the restrictions for the search results, so the same link should work for you now, could you try again?

Thanks
Alex

Tobias Hoepfner

Feb 28, 2014, 5:09:08 PM2/28/14
to Aleksey Surkov, chromi...@chromium.org

Thanks it works now!

Message has been deleted

Максим М.

Apr 7, 2014, 2:58:22 PM4/7/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,
I have the same issue after re-submitting my extension. (it has been removed and approved again). But it isn't showing in search result or in the category anymore.

Please check it out: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lbfdcakcigacalkfakjncanpomjjiflh

Michael Spector

May 14, 2014, 3:27:02 AM5/14/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello,

My extension doesn't show up in Web store search results as well, though it's alive for about a month already:

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

On 2 January 2013 21:41, Joe Marini <joem...@google.com> wrote:
Check again in several hours.

Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Message has been deleted

Martin Asenov

Jun 22, 2014, 4:04:01 AM6/22/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello all,

our chrome application (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/livemargin-reader/jminbmlllkegeeiolmchgekeepoephbg/related?hl=en) used to show up in the web store search until recently, but it doesn't anymore. Can anyone look into this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Martin

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:37:43 PM UTC+2, Duncan Wilson wrote:
Hi all,

Hope you can help - here is my app:

It is live and published and showing in Education>teacher tools

BUT . .. .

If I search for it with keywords such as class charts, class behavior, class seating charts it is not showing up in any of the results ..

any ideas ?

Thanks

Duncan

The information in this e-mail and any accompanying files is intended only for the recipients named above. This message may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not download, copy, disseminate, distribute or use in any way the information in this e-mail. Any of these actions can be a criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any copies of it.

Aleksey Surkov

Jun 27, 2014, 5:47:58 PM6/27/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Martin,

I can see your app here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/Livemargin%20Reader?hl=en What does this query return for you?

Thanks
Alex

Chethiya Abeysinghe

Jul 9, 2014, 12:15:21 AM7/9/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

I'm also facing a similar issue. I have published our new Chrome App nearly a week ago : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/forestpin-benfords-analys/onokhkfjhgpgplakklodaihedemgchmh?hl=en
But it's not searchable on web store yet. Can you please help me on this?

Thanks,
- Chethiya

Wayno

Jul 10, 2014, 7:48:27 AM7/10/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi

I published my Chrome Extension a while ago as Unlisted and people with the link were able to view it.  I then changed the visibility option from Unlisted to Public and published the changes.  It's been 2 days and I am still unable to find it in the store.  Is there a lead time?  If not, is someone able to help figure out why it's not coming up in the store?

Kamal Kalra

Jul 10, 2014, 12:40:48 PM7/10/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
I'm having a similar issue in that my app is searchable but doesn't show up on the app listings.

Bob O

Jul 10, 2014, 2:36:00 PM7/10/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same issue here.  Our app is approved and published but even if we search for it by name "Moaxis" in the search field, no results are shown.  The only way we are able to see it is if we use the URL directly or browse deep into the category.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/moaxis/nohfmfpjgddajkanojnikljfbdgnfknn

Bob

Juzer K

Jul 13, 2014, 3:17:42 PM7/13/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi All,

I have the same issue. It is not searchable or listed in any category even though it is published under 'Other Business Tools'.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

nit...@wallwisher.com

Jul 13, 2014, 9:52:33 PM7/13/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Our extension isn't showing up as well. Been a week since it was published

Ben Tempchin

Jul 14, 2014, 3:58:06 PM7/14/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same for https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pricejump/dblfcnaanidhgjbmcfgebdcifkaffcpb

It's been a week.  Unpublished and republished earlier today.  No luck.

Help!

ambi...@chromium.org

Jul 14, 2014, 7:40:10 PM7/14/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello folks,
We are actively investigating this problem, and we will post back here when we have more information about a workaround or when the issue will be fixed.

Regards,
Amanda

Surya P

Jul 15, 2014, 12:58:54 AM7/15/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same here!

Can't find it using search. :( Hope someone fixes this soon.

Aleksey Surkov

Jul 15, 2014, 1:47:21 PM7/15/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
The issues with all the apps above have been fixed.

One note regarding https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/elastica-securlet/nkpehppdofppbkomcohhgigceekhfejn - since this app only has the Google Application Marketplace container (DOMAIN_INSTALLABLE), it's only searchable in the widget in CPanel. For more details see https://developers.google.com/apps-marketplace/listing.

Thanks
Alex

Surya Pappoppula

Jul 15, 2014, 1:50:39 PM7/15/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
That is so cool. Much thanks, Aleksey!

Wayne at Sortd

Jul 15, 2014, 5:08:13 PM7/15/14
to Aleksey Surkov, Chromium Apps

I see my extension is now coming up in search results. Thanks Aleksey!

Rick

Jul 23, 2014, 1:28:22 PM7/23/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

Aleksey Surkov

Jul 23, 2014, 1:33:13 PM7/23/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Rick,

VerticalTabs is an extension using manifest version 1, therefore it's unlisted in Web Store. If you're the owner, please upgrade it to manifest version 2. See more details here: https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/manifestVersion

Thanks
Alex

Rick

Jul 23, 2014, 1:45:44 PM7/23/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Thanks, Alex. I'm not the author, but I've tweeted him in hopes that he'll fix it.

SebasMM

Jul 24, 2014, 6:36:46 PM7/24/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Aleksey,

I have four extensions in the appstore:

...but when I search for the brand name I only get the first 3 of them listed.

Only when I click in the upper right link for "More results for extensions", number 4 appears.

How can I make it appear in the first search?

Thanks a lot

Aleksey Surkov

Jul 24, 2014, 6:43:42 PM7/24/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
This happens to some extent by design. When you search without specifying the item type, Web Store shows 3 results for each item type, and if you search within a particular item type (e.g extensions), Web Store shows everything it can find. Although I agree that in some cases like the one  you described, when the original query only retuns results in Extensions and nothing in Apps or Themes, this doesn't result in the best user experience. We'll think how this can be addressed.

Hrishikesh Kale

Jul 26, 2014, 9:20:40 AM7/26/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Aleksey,

This is my app. It was there in search result till yesterday. Suddenly it disappeared today. Could you fix it?

Regards
Hrishikesh

Shweta Gupta

Jul 27, 2014, 8:54:33 AM7/27/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Aleksey,

I have published my app, but could not see in search results:
How can I make it appear in the first search? Do I need to add some keywords? How??

Thanks
Shweta

Aleksey Surkov

Jul 28, 2014, 7:28:47 PM7/28/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hrishikesh, your app appears if you search for the app title in Application somewhere at position 4.
Shweta, I can see your extension when I search for its title.

Claudio Pascual

Aug 12, 2014, 9:48:32 AM8/12/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same here Aleksey, my app is under https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ritmodb/lmffgibficgjgmfbmgdjcbbpklphcela but won't show in search results. Cheers,

Claudio

DePa

Aug 12, 2014, 11:16:13 AM8/12/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same here, my app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pacman-advanced/mdmffjghfdhgmjohekbbfgagpifiiapf/related?gl=001&utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon doesn't show up for any search, not even own name or website name

Thanks for looking into this!

A note: it's disabled only for japan, and enable for the res of the world but the search I do is global - ?gl=001

Aleksey Surkov

Aug 12, 2014, 12:48:08 PM8/12/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Both RitmoDB and PacMan Advanced seem to be searchable now, apparently they just needed a bit more time to get indexed.

DePa

Aug 13, 2014, 2:09:35 AM8/13/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello, Aleksey

What I was trying to say is that the item doesn't show up in search for locale jp, which is expected and desired, but also in the global search (?gl=001), which is not expected - see here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search-apps/PacMan%20Advanced?gl=001

It's not an issue of being patient as the item is maybe 1 year old. Thank you!

Aleksey Surkov

Aug 13, 2014, 1:45:44 PM8/13/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi DePa,

I see your point. I guess this seems to be working as designed: your app is not published to "All regions", so it's only searchable in the countries which you explicitly selected. Fortunately, the Web Store should be able to detect the country of the user in most cases, so the users from the countries you selected will be able to find the app.

Thanks
Alex

BossNote Team

Oct 8, 2014, 6:18:07 AM10/8/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello! We have the same problem with our extension, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bossnote/faejeiobnhhajccnpgkdodhfcfjflaae
It's about 20 hours since it has been published. I have russian locale and ip-adress detected in Russia. Please, help us. It is very important for us!

Aleksey Surkov

Oct 8, 2014, 1:39:36 PM10/8/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi BossNote Team,

your extension hasn't been indexed for search yet, could you please check again in a day or so?

Thanks
Alex

BossNote Team

Oct 9, 2014, 4:13:58 AM10/9/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Thank you, now we can see it

Ikresoft DOO

Nov 21, 2014, 5:33:36 PM11/21/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

Veera sekhar Aditya

Nov 25, 2014, 12:17:50 PM11/25/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Aleksey,

I too have this problem. Can you kindly index this extension too ? Thank you.

Regards,
Sekhar

Tomi Tavela

Nov 27, 2014, 4:16:43 PM11/27/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

David Knopp

Dec 4, 2014, 11:25:17 AM12/4/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

David Knopp

Dec 4, 2014, 11:25:38 AM12/4/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

Vincent

Dec 5, 2014, 4:36:29 PM12/5/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

I have the same problem: the extensions were in search engine during few hours, then not at all.
Could someone help me to understand what is wrong?

Cheers,
Vincent

Nitai Aventaggiato

Dec 6, 2014, 12:10:40 AM12/6/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

Same problem for me. App is completely gone from search after 6 months. Uploaded new version in the hope that it will fix it, but no go.

Please manually index or whatever magic needs to be done. Thanks:-)

Cheers,
Nitai

Łukasz Lipiński

Dec 6, 2014, 4:54:56 AM12/6/14
to chromi...@chromium.org, teachic...@googlemail.com
Hey,

I think this bug has not been resolved because I have similar issue as described here. I've added my extension 2 days ago and I still can not find it in search results.

Please help,

On Friday, January 4, 2013 8:50:36 PM UTC+1, Joe Marini wrote:
We think we've identified the issue - there's a search problem with a handful of store items. We think we should have this addressed by early next week.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Duncan Wilson <teachic...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Joe,

I checked again today and I am afraid it is still not showing in the search on chrome store.

I would expect it to be in the search results for terms such as "class charts", "class seating chart", "class behaviour" etc but it is nowhere to be found.

Have I done something wrong somewhere is is this a google chrome store issue ?

Sorry for the hassle

Duncan

On 2 January 2013 21:41, Joe Marini <joem...@google.com> wrote:
Check again in several hours.

Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Urbanlinks TV

Dec 7, 2014, 5:34:31 PM12/7/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

I have the same problem our app is not found in the search or anywhere on the web store, on the first day the app was published it was found when you searched anything with the keyword "urban" in it and was see on the webstore.

can you please help.

Thanks
Jay

Ira Minor

Dec 7, 2014, 7:40:19 PM12/7/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Here it is December 7, 2014 and my Apps don't show up in a search of the Chrome Web Store, they used to show up but no more. They are out there and I can find them manually. What is even worse, lots of garbage not related to my search shows up. What gives, I thought Google knew how to do search!  Please fix the problem!

LinkwiseGR

Dec 8, 2014, 6:00:13 AM12/8/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Same problem for us.
At first I changed the visibility options to "unlisted", waited for a while and then changed it back to public. It worked, I could find the extension by searching.
But a few days later, it broke again, now it's nowhere to be found except by having the direct link.

This is the extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linkwise-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-chrome/ngdneebmnhbllklnnonomoimdolihecf

and the keyword used is "linkwise"

Swann Vichot

Dec 8, 2014, 6:00:53 AM12/8/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

We published our app on the Chrome Store over a week ago and it's still not appearing in Search Results. Could someone from Google please look into it and fix the problem? Thank you.

Swann

Qamar Qureshi

Dec 9, 2014, 4:28:33 AM12/9/14
to chromi...@chromium.org, svi...@restlet.com