Promotional image suddenly rejected

Michael Day

Apr 30, 2015, 12:57:17 PM4/30/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
I had an image rejected today after several months of use for the app "Keypress Editor". The official reason stated is "Text is too small". I understand that. Images shouldn't have tiny text. But I think mine is a false positive. The text is clearly readable, but as this is a code editor, the background contains muted and darkened code. It's not meant to be read, it's there for stylistic reasons, and it does not get in the way of the rest of the image. I think it's this code in the background that the automated system determined was text, and thus too small to read. You can take a look for yourself here: http://cl.ly/image/24010j1K1J2u

Is there any way this can be whitelisted as a good image, or do you all think that this image is legitimately bad and needs to be redone? The other promotional images use the same aesthetic style and have not been flagged.