Extension not listed in chrome web store

sumit suman

Jun 22, 2016, 8:06:54 AM6/22/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I have published my extension but when i tried searching it in chrome web store i am not able to search it.

Nova Wolf

Sep 17, 2016, 3:45:13 PM9/17/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I am having the same issue as well, here, and hope to get some support.

The extension only shows up when I am logged in, and does not appear for others at all: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/affinity-enhancement-tool/fgbmncbniijghkhnfahfnfbggaeoacoh?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon I have made sure that my app is published (I clicked 'publish' about an hour ago now)

Arminimum

Sep 20, 2016, 9:39:08 AM9/20/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Same here: there is no error message, it's published, but not available in the webstore.
What is wrong? Anyone knows the answer?

Nova Wolf

Sep 20, 2016, 9:58:26 AM9/20/16
to Arminimum, Chromium-Apps-Announce

It seems that, for me, the issue was just some sort of waiting period for approval (it is not listed in the documentation, but waiting seems to have fixed my issue)

Andi B.

Sep 21, 2016, 4:45:59 AM9/21/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
OK, the solution for me was simple... I specified a region where it should be available. When l logged in to the global Google Webstore, it was not visible, only in the local webstore. I set it to "available in all regions", and now it's showing up.