Email Address I Published My App With - Can't Remember It

Rob Bert

Jun 30, 2015, 11:11:28 AM6/30/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
I have the following app published on the Chrome Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/win-on-quibids-madbid-dea/demoijnnlbapddkiigikfpimhboanpnd?hl=en-US

I've logged into every @bid-ninja.com (and every other google account I have) and I can't for the life of me locate the account that I used to publish the app.  I need to roll out an update for it and have it ready to roll out, but I can't seem to figure out the account I need to log into.

Can somebody let me know either how I can determine the email address it is published under, or who I need to contact to find out, so I can get my update published?

Thanks!