At least one of your items has been removed from the store because it did not comply with our policies or terms of service. No explanation

hyeunj...@bananatag.com

Oct 6, 2017, 1:32:00 PM10/6/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Our chrome extension with over 80k users, extension id jpbnpbfpgjkblmejlgkfkekajajhjcid has been taken down from the chrome web store, we have not received any explanation for the reason why, we have reached out to chromewebs...@google.com and chromewebst...@google.com over 24 hours ago and still no reply, are there any other channels at Google that we can reach out for this ?

Bjørn Ullevoldsæter

Nov 1, 2017, 5:42:24 AM11/1/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
The same case for our Chrome extension. Impossible to find out why it has been taken down, and no one to ask...

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:32:00 PM UTC+2, hyeunj...@bananatag.com wrote:
Our chrome extension with over 80k users, extension id jpbnpbfpgjkblmejlgkfkekajajhjcid has been taken down from the chrome web store, we have not received any explanation for the reason why, we have reached out to chromewebstore-policy@google.com and chromewebstore-support@google.com over 24 hours ago and still no reply, are there any other channels at Google that we can reach out for this ?

sanvl dhaka

Nov 1, 2017, 9:57:14 AM11/1/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
want copyright chrome os aap

Nov 3, 2017, 2:29:05 PM11/3/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
How did this get resolved ?

DJ

Dec 20, 2017, 2:33:03 PM12/20/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce

Happened to us today...no warning, generic email.

Very poor communication from Google, the generic email does not contain any information that can help a legitimate extension/app developer remedy a perceived problem.

How can the Chrome Store be a mature product but still have such poor communication to contributors to the store, after all it's the Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) that are the lifeblood of the Chrome store?

Surely it's in Googles interest to help them, rather than sending a generic email...

Did anyone get a constructive suggestion from Google as to how to fix their removal?
If so, how?

Vitaly Zdanevich

Feb 8, 2018, 11:10:21 PM2/8/18
to Chromium-Apps-Announce