text undo/redo on chrome

drk

Aug 5, 2011, 10:37:03 PM8/5/11
to Chromium Apps
Hi, I'm currently working on my application, and I've noticed that
chrome now has a native undo/redo for elements with the content
editable property.

In my application, I also have an undo/redo behaviour (not just with
text). I've decided to drop my implementation of the text part, but I
still have some conflicts.

Now what happens, is that when I press ctrl+z (or ctrl+y), and I
previously changed some text, and for example remove some element,
both are going to be undo/redo at the same time.

What I was wandering, is if we have control over how chrome's undo/
redo works.

drk

Aug 6, 2011, 5:17:20 PM8/6/11
to Chromium Apps
..or at least, a way to cancel chrome's undo?.. and keep my own.

Lynn Carter

Jul 24, 2013, 11:53:22 AM7/24/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
ctrl + y should work :)

nisa pasamoot

Aug 30, 2016, 2:55:46 PM8/30/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
ctrl + y didn't work, but ctrl + z worked for me