Help on Analytics for Hosted Chrome App

Gunasekhar T

Feb 20, 2015, 11:40:11 PM2/20/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello,

I am totally confused on the analytics data being shown for a chrome hosted app for a friend's website. The app location is - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dosed/dfbohfhoakgafepmlapchbgkjkkaomce

While creating an analyics property for this app, I had chosen category as 'Mobile App' and updated the tracking code for the app. The problem is the analytics data is confusing.

I could not track the number of installs from analytics. If I go to behaviour --> Screen all I see is ZERO for every parameter, but the app is getting installed. Please check the attached screenshot.

Am I wrong in choosing the category for analytics property as 'Mobile App'? What should I do to track the number of installs of this app?

Thanks
Guna
chromeanalytics.png