Google chrome store limits buyers regions

Alex Zinchenko

Apr 23, 2014, 9:24:37 AM4/23/14
to chromi...@chromium.org

According to the documentation I should be able to sell to worldwide with the chrome store BUT when I choose one-time payment with Chrome Web Store Payments allot of regions suddenly disappeared!!

For example I don't see Russia and Ukraine after I change pricing from FREE to one-time payment.

 Buyers in unsupported regions might be able to purchase apps, but they can't pay in their local currency and might have to pay international transaction fees.
btw, Ukraine is a supported region according to this doc.

I have friends in russia and ukraine and they see disabled buy button with "price is not set"(only in their local language).

How to enable payments from ALL regions for my app?

Alex Zinchenko

Apr 25, 2014, 5:29:37 AM4/25/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
any solution here?
It's kind of big problem that Google chrome store doesn't sells worldwide