How to make Chrome Packaged App window size fixed runtime?

suraj shinde

Apr 17, 2014, 9:44:13 AM4/17/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi there,
            I have created simple chat application using chrome packaged app in which I specified the width,height,minWidth,minHeight.
On some events I am resizing the window to particular size using window.resizeTo(width, height);.
Now I dont want to resize the window. Runtime can I set maxWidth and maxHeight so that window can't be resizable to more than the current size.
Thanks in advance.

Ben Wells

Apr 21, 2014, 8:08:50 PM4/21/14
to suraj shinde, Chromium Apps