Issue with Polymer app-toolbar with chrome 62?

Zed15

Nov 8, 2017, 9:03:03 AM11/8/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I'm currently developing an application using Polymer 2.0 and chrome was recently updated to version 62.0.3202.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) and then I noticed that a button I placed in a app-toolbar is no longer clickable. I tried it on another browser and it was working fine. I tested it again with another windows 10 machine with Chrome v 61 and it still works. I then updated that to chrome 62 and it was no longer working.

I'm not sure what the issue is and I don't know what to do next but from the steps, I think it has something to do with chrome 62. The app is made from Polymer starter Kit with just a paper-button inside a app-toolbar.

If anyone can enlighten me and help me fix this, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.