Ads in Chrome Apps

clementine git

Apr 23, 2014, 7:38:38 AM4/23/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello,

I don't undertand what i can do and what is forbidden about ads in chrome apps.

 Developer program policies explains that "application cannot interfering with Third-party Ads and Websites:

    Ads associated with your app may not interfere with any ads on a third-party website or application. "You may show ads alongside a third-party website" only if all of the following criteria are met:[...]".
Is that mean that I can broadcast ads on a third-party website or application, without consent, as long as my ads don't hide:
-  ads broadcasted on the third-party website
    - information published on the third-party website.

thank you for helping me

cg