Extension removed 6 times -> 1 account banned !

Nico Popy

Dec 28, 2016, 12:40:51 PM12/28/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I submit an chrome extension but this extension has been removed 6 times cause "did not comply with our program policies".

The google emails doesn't explain the exact reason, just one sentence "Your Google Chrome item, "xxx," with ID: xxx did not comply with our program policies and was removed from the Google Chrome Web Store.

The Program Policies can be found here: https://developers.google.com/chrome/web-store/program_policies"

I modified my extension to try to "comply with the program policies" but in vain.
I replied to an email to have details about the remove and my account have been banned.

Grrrrrr !!!