Reg: Chrome Web Store Uploading issue.

Apoorva Goel

Jun 29, 2016, 3:39:22 AM6/29/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
How Resolve This Issue????
This hosted web app's manifest file contains one or more malformed app urls.
No scheme found in app URL .

This hosted web app specifies one or more URLs that are not matched by sites you own. If this app will be published for anyone to access, you must verify ownership of or association to sites to match all of the URLs listed below.

To verify your ownership of these websites, add the necessary websites using Google Webmaster Tools and return here to complete this step.

If the site already has an owner, you may request they grant you an association which allows you to publish apps and extensions to the Chrome Web Store on behalf of the site. You may request an association in the verified website section below.

We are Taken from "https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/get_started_simple"
{
  "name": "My App name",
  "description": "110 Words we are used)",
  "version": "0.0.0.1",
  "manifest_version": 2,
  "icons": {
    "128": "icon_128.png"
  },
  "app": {
    "urls": [
      "home page url"
    ],
    "launch": {
      "web_url": "home page url"
    }
  }
}
We saved file name: " manifest.json " & after we sone zipp file that name is "my app"

Please find attached File

Error File Image.jpg