Unable to pay the $5 developer fee

Darren

Apr 5, 2017, 12:59:01 AM4/5/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I can see this issue has been raised before and it was just a waiting game to get it fixed - but the issue reported was a few years old.

It looks like we're having the same problem now.

We have uploaded the app and trying to pay the fee. I have clicked on the "Buy now" button from at least 3/4 different places and get the dialog displaying but constantly loading (see screenshot). As far as I can see there are no JS errors.

It's also impossible to find out exactly where I should be correctly reporting this problem - is this forum the correct place? Apologies if it's not!