From Pending review status to REJECTED

reda ABDI

Jun 19, 2013, 7:03:32 AM6/19/13
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi,

After 1 month of "pending review status" I clicked on unpublish. This is what Joe Marini (google dev) recommended in a previous thread. Then I've been able to resubmit again. After one week of "pending review status" I received an automated email for the chrome web store team saying that this version was REJECTED.

Here is a part of the email:

If you'd like to resubmit your item, please make the appropriate changes to the item so that it complies with our policies, then republish it in your developer dashboard.
*Please keep in mind that your re-published item will not be immediately published live in the store. The re-published item will undergo a strict compliance review, and as such there is no guaranteed timeframe on when your item will be re-published if it passes compliance.
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
Repeated or egregious violations in the store may result in your developer account being banned from the store. This may also result in the suspension of related Google services associated with your Google account.

Now, what I checked the policies at http://code.google.com/chrome/webstore/program_policies.html and I can find any issue nor any thing I can fix to be compliant.

My extension was there since 3 years and I had never had a problem. I can't believe that submitting a new version that includes CSS fixes broke the program policies.

Now I have two questions:

1- Since it is supposed to be manual validation, why chrome web store team doesn't include a clear message about what is wrong with the extension?

2- What is wrong with my extension?

My extension id is: gekclchmklphlpfpfidekjgpihahlamg

DS Team

Sep 29, 2016, 12:30:41 PM9/29/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
What happened finally? Did you fix something and got it approved?