Chrome Extension Update Issue - Pending Review

Amit Singh

Nov 2, 2017, 4:00:41 AM11/2/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hi,

Is there any issues going on at web store because now a days when I update my extension its taking more time like 12-30 hours than previously within 60 minutes..

Anyone facing same issue or having any info whats causing it will be helpful

Thanks

Nick Timms

Nov 2, 2017, 9:53:58 AM11/2/17
to Amit Singh, Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hey Amit,

Sometimes your app will take under 60 minutes and sometimes it can be longer. On occasion, your Chrome extension can be subject to a manual review. This can be the case for a number of reasons including version changes, e.g. 3,0 to 4.0 as opposed to incremental, plus significant code changes, obfuscation or minification of code.

There are some developer guidelines directly on the Chrome store that are worth looking at to understand more.

Thanks

Nick

Nick Timms

Drag | Co-Founder