Form Fuse

Mohamed Talbi

Sep 8, 2016, 4:11:28 AM9/8/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Hello everyone ,

Can anyone tell me how can i find FormFuse app ? i can't seem to find on the chrome store !

thanks

Jennifer

Sep 8, 2016, 10:05:47 PM9/8/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I used to love this add-on and it's gone. Gone. Totally GONE!

So it's not just me. It's actually a little comforting to know that.

JFC

Anne O'Flaherty Pharr

Sep 14, 2016, 2:07:55 PM9/14/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I am also looking for it.  I can't find a decent substitute either.  Does anyone else have a suggestion?

thank you

Mohamed Talbi

Sep 20, 2016, 9:55:51 AM9/20/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I found another alternative which is form creator it's not a bad solution :) i hope you like it

Pratyush Raman

Feb 15, 2017, 7:52:52 AM2/15/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I was also looking for such an app, any other options?

Mohamed Talbi

Feb 15, 2017, 8:03:12 AM2/15/17
to Pratyush Raman, Chromium-Apps-Announce
You can use : form creator it's a good alternative for Form Fuse

Mohamed Arbi Talbi
Support IT | ECIT

Imm.Ettamayouz
1er étage,bureau H1
Centre Urbain Nord
1082 Tunis- Tunisie

Mob:(216) 55 55 30 58
Tel: (+216) 36 36 45 54
Skype: talbi_mohamed_arbi
www.euroconsultants-group.com

Pratyush Raman

Feb 15, 2017, 8:17:10 AM2/15/17
to Mohamed Talbi, Chromium-Apps-Announce
Thank you, am trying it out