Chrome keeps disabling my extension even though it's hosted on web store

Azeem Cv

Feb 26, 2018, 6:09:58 AM2/26/18
to Chromium Apps, joemarini
Hello,

I have built a chrome web extension called Mindmap. I've hosted it on the web store but some of my co-workers who have downloaded it are experiencing issues, primarily those running chrome on Windows. Every once in awhile the extension gets disabled and they have to re-enable it. I have checked for others who have this issue but no results have turned up outside of concerns with suspicious extensions downloaded outside of the web store, but this is not my case since my extension is hosted through the Chrome Web Store.

Is there an issue that I am not aware of that could be causing this?