An error occurred: Failed to process your item. manifest.json:27:0: unterminated string.

deve...@magicsw.com

Nov 13, 2017, 5:14:11 AM11/13/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Whenever I tried to upload my chrome-extension.zip to chrome console it is showing me the following error

An error occurred: Failed to process your item.

manifest.json:27:0: unterminated string.

Amit Singh

Nov 13, 2017, 5:57:13 AM11/13/17
to deve...@magicsw.com, Chromium-Apps-Announce
Because your manifest.json file is not formatted properly or having some extra characters.. Check that and it will be solved