Account banned after update

Slitherio.org

May 19, 2016, 2:28:58 AM5/19/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Our account and extension have been suspended and removed. We didn't receive any reason as to why our account was suspended. We contacted the support team countless times about unclarities in the rules beforehand, and didn't receive any reply. We did this to prevent something like this happening. Now it has happened. The item ID of our extension is cnlenmmkifnhllnjfoangnjokeadhbbk . What can we do to get our account back? We did not even obfuscate our code, like last time. We can give you access to our FTP server to show you that all the files are legit. We had almost a million users on the chrome web store and about 500k users on our userscript (which can still be used). How can this be done without any notification? This is important for us, as it is how we make revenue. Without this, we are nothing. I can't believe that you can do something like this just because you host the extension.

Do you offer any solutions? Can our account get reinstated again?

Thanks in advance,
S. Goger