Chrome App been taken down silently

Coupon

Dec 7, 2016, 4:24:31 PM12/7/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
We developed a chrome app to print coupons, to invited testers right now. However the app was taken down a few weeks ago silently, from chrome web store we could not find any place to contact for support. Although the app developer help says we can follow up from the taken down notice but we never received such notice, at all developer accounts and spam folders. We tried to file a content restore request form at Google Work last week but also no reply received yet.

The app id is febcgjpjggdlbpcanhogoeckpbjbdlfk and if someone can help to advise what is the app violations and the action to restore the app we really appreciate it.

Thanks

Coupon

Dec 8, 2016, 7:53:45 PM12/8/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
found the support form link from forum header, submitting support form.