syncFileSystem hard quota limit

Mike Wilson

Apr 19, 2015, 3:42:35 AM4/19/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
It seems like syncFileSystem still has a hard limit set to 500MB for an app.

Oddly enough this limit only seems to apply to delivering the data to the client; I can add a larger amount of data directly to the app's directory in the account by uploading through the Google Drive web page, but then syncing out to the app client goes into some infinite sync/download loop and syncFs becomes unresponsive.

When the data is actually already on Drive I would expect a way to have it synced out to the app? Is there something I can do to get this working?

Thanks
Mike