Javascript window.close not closing windows

Eyob

Oct 26, 2016, 3:32:18 PM10/26/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
Is there any option that anyone could suggest that I could use to close a chrome window from javascript (or any other means)? My code behind is in C# and I have been trying many forms of window.open('','_self'); self.close(); with no success. Let me know please. Thank you!

Rick Cunningham

Oct 27, 2016, 11:11:30 PM10/27/16
to Lilth...@aol.com, Chromium-Apps-Announce
On Oct 26, 2016 3:32 PM, "'Eyob' via Chromium-Apps-Announce" <chromi...@chromium.org> wrote:
Is there any option that anyone could suggest that I could use to close a chrome window from javascript (or any other means)? My code behind is in C# and I have been trying many forms of window.open('','_self'); self.close(); with no success. Let me know please. Thank you!

Rick Cunningham

Oct 27, 2016, 11:30:57 PM10/27/16
to Lilth...@aol.com, Chromium-Apps-Announce