Postman Chrome app stuck in pending review

Abhinav Asthana

Mar 5, 2015, 1:14:43 AM3/5/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
We just tried to push an update to the Postman Chrome app (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postman-rest-client-packa/fhbjgbiflinjbdggehcddcbncdddomop) but the update has been stuck showing "Pending review" for the past few hours. This is happening every time we push an update. We haven't made any changes to the listing details but the updates keep getting stuck. Any way we can resolve this?

Sondre Bjellås

Mar 8, 2015, 7:43:38 PM3/8/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
Few hours only? I guess it can take between minutes to many hours to get it verified/reviewed. Even though you don't change description, the package must be scanned and verified. Complaining after a few hours is too fast I think...

Abhinav Asthana

Mar 30, 2015, 9:22:40 AM3/30/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
Pending review again for more than 2 days now. Can anyone help with this?