Chrome Web Store: Removal notification for extension

Giacomo Placucci

Jun 16, 2016, 1:10:47 PM6/16/16
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
We have published an update of a an extension, in the test environment and, starting yesterday, got Pending Review status that then become Rejected.
We have got an email that say to us that the extension isn't compliant with the policy, indicating to us as possible problems the follow:

* All of the files and code are included in the item’s package.
* All code inside the package is human readable (no obfuscated or minified code).
* Avoid requesting or executing remotely hosted code (including by referencing remote javascript files or executing code obtained by XHR requests).

We apologize for the problem, but we couldn't understand where our code violate the policy.
All the code is clean, there are some call to a back end server (ajax rest calls) but is needed to collect the data that we need to use in the extension (data of the user of the instance of the collection, after than he has done an authentication procedure). The library are not minified nor obfuscated.
Can you detail us the exact problem? Or say to us where we ask for a solution?