My application (omhcjmddnjjnjbmhlnopnboinfjjgacm) was on number 3 in search for website and website builder . but was taken down yesterday with below reason after 4 years .

Manish Gupta

Jun 21, 2017, 6:59:32 AM6/21/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce

Hi,

My application omhcjmddnjjnjbmhlnopnboinfjjgacm  was on number 3 in search for website and website builder . but was taken down yesterday with below reason after 4 years .
I am following all the polices and terms of service , my application is removed .

Your Listings (1 - 1 of 1)

CreatedLast publishedWeekly usersStatus

Website Builder

Version 2.3
(29)
7/1/132/25/175,335Taken Down

At least one of your items has been removed from the store because it did not comply with our policies or terms of service.

Can I get help in it , so find out real reason  and how to fix it if there is any .

Thanks
Manish