Can´t update Chrome extension

Mario

Sep 22, 2017, 8:37:40 AM9/22/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
I have published two chrome extensions in the Chrome Webstore. I received a complaint about one extension by google and I wanted to publish a new version. For some weird reason, the "edit" option in my developer dashboard disappeared so I was unable to upload a new version.
I then unpublished the extension. Now i can´t do anything anymore. No editing, no upload..

The other extension can be edited just fine.

I contacted Google about this but of course nothing is happening.

Did anyone experience a similar behavior or maybe even find a way to fix this?

brenden adamczak

Oct 18, 2017, 6:50:35 AM10/18/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce
If the app is pending you can't do anything.  You can't upload a new version and if you unpublished it you still have to wait for it to be reviewed before you can update a new version.