Using WkWebview in cca not compatabile with bundled cordova version

Jacob Fisher

Mar 25, 2015, 5:15:11 PM3/25/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
So I am trying to get the cordova / cca build of my chrome app to use the IOS 8 WKWebview but I am not sure how to go about it.

I want to use this cordova plugin https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugins/tree/master/wkwebview-engine which requires 4.0 or higher for cordova.

My question is is there a simple way to upgrade the internal version of cordova bundled with cca ?

Plugin doesn't support this project's cca version. cordova: 3.8.0, failed version requirement: >=3.9.9

Thanks for any help you can provide and I apologize if I didn't quite get the right group.

Thanks,
~Jake

Michal Mocny

Mar 25, 2015, 9:44:30 PM3/25/15
to Jacob Fisher, Chromium Apps
You can manually remove/add platform versions, as you would with cordova:

> cca platform rm ios
> cca platform add PATH_TO_YOUR_IOS_CHECKOUT

However, we haven't actually tested cca + wkwebview yet (its not yet released!).