US English or UK English in documentation

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Yoshifumi Inoue

未读,
2017年5月26日 03:26:022017/5/26
收件人 blink-dev
Inspired by automatic spelling effort by Chrome Ops.

There are 5 occurrences of "initialisation"[1] in third_party/WebKit vs. 2,900 occurrences of "initialization"[2]
187 occurrences of "colour"[3].

Maybe more usage of UK English words there.

Should we replace UK spelling word to US spelling word?
Which spelling do we prefer Blink documentation?

-yosi

Jeremy Roman

未读,
2017年5月26日 11:46:212017/5/26
收件人 Yoshifumi Inoue、blink-dev
AFAIK we should be using US English, as Google does generally.

(Being Canadian, I prefer a lot of the UK spellings, but it's not up to me.)

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子