"High Resolution Time Stamp for Events" needs updates

wyc...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 11:58:31 PM4/28/16
to blink-dev
https://www.chromestatus.com/features/5523910145605632

Status currently indicates no public signals from Safari. Based on the linked thread ("I talked with others at Apple and we're pretty sure we'd never make this change as it's not web compatible"), Apple has publicly indicated negative signals.

Status currently indicates positive signals from developers. Based on the linked thread (full disclosure, I participated, but several others did as well), there is enough negative feedback to at least indicate a mixed status.

Thanks!

-- Yehuda

Timothy Dresser

Apr 29, 2016, 8:07:28 AM4/29/16
to wyc...@gmail.com, blink-dev, maj...@chromium.org

Majid Valipour

Apr 29, 2016, 10:13:26 AM4/29/16
to Timothy Dresser, wyc...@gmail.com, blink-dev, maj...@chromium.org
Updated the dashboard entry with new information.

Thanks!
Majid