BlinkOn9: Call for lightning talks!!

Kentaro Hara

Mar 22, 2018, 8:09:18 AM3/22/18
to blink-dev
Hi

I'm very happy to announce that we will have lightning talks at BlinkOn9! We will have two 1-hour sessions (at the end of each day). Yay!

This is a great opportunity to present your projects and ideas without having a formal session. Don't miss this opportunity :)

The rule is simple:

- Each talk should be < 3 minutes long.

- Add your name to this sheet. Since I want to understand # of talks in advance, please add your name now if you're planning to make a talk. You can add the details later.

- Demo is welcome. Demo can be done as a video (to save a laptop switching time).

- You can talk about anything about Blink. Any crazy ideas are super welcome :D

Let's have fun together!

--
Kentaro Hara, Tokyo, Japan

Kentaro Hara

Mar 26, 2018, 8:39:00 PM3/26/18
to blink-dev
Oh, the lightning talks are already mostly full -- thanks for signing up so many talks! :)

Only a couple of slots are remaining. Please sign up asap if you want to make it.

I welcome non-Googler talks :D

Kentaro Hara

Apr 19, 2018, 11:42:54 PM4/19/18
to blink-dev
Thanks all for joining the lightning talk sessions at BlinkOn9!

You can find all slides here. So many exciting things are happening in Blink :D

See you again at the next BlinkOn :)