PSA: Read-only period for bugs.chromium.org Thursday 4:30pm PDT

Jason Robbins

Oct 19, 2016, 4:59:03 PM10/19/16
to Chromium-dev, blink-dev, infra-a...@chromium.org
Tomorrow (Oct 20th, 2016) from 4:30pm to 5:30 Pacific time, the chromium issue tracker (bugs.chromium.org) will be read-only while we do database maintenance.

Thanks,
jason!

John Thingstad

Oct 19, 2016, 5:05:11 PM10/19/16
to blin...@chromium.org
My name is John Thingstad. I am attempting to implement MathML into your
repository eventually.

Comments?

Peter Kasting

Oct 19, 2016, 5:13:45 PM10/19/16
to John Thingstad, blink-dev
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 2:05 PM, John Thingstad <jpt...@online.no> wrote:
My name is John Thingstad. I am attempting to implement MathML into your repository eventually.

Are you familiar with the long past history of this and the current implementation plans?

(I'm not terribly familiar with all these things, but I know they exist, so I wouldn't proceed without knowing them.)

PK

Stefan Zager

Oct 19, 2016, 6:28:31 PM10/19/16
to John Thingstad, blink-dev
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 2:05 PM, John Thingstad <jpt...@online.no> wrote:
My name is John Thingstad. I am attempting to implement MathML into your repository eventually.

Comments?

Please read through comments on this bug before proceeding:

I don't think we would accept a MathML implementation unless it came with a strong commitment -- from an organization, not just from an individual developer -- to ongoing maintenance of the feature.

Jason Robbins

Oct 20, 2016, 8:03:34 PM10/20/16
to Chromium-dev, blink-dev, infra-a...@chromium.org
The issue tracker is read-write again.