BlinkOn8: Call for lightning talks!

141 перегляд
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Kentaro Hara

не прочитано,
18 серп. 2017 р., 02:43:4318.08.17
Кому: blink-dev
Hi

I'm very happy to announce that we will have lightning talks at BlinkOn8! This time we will have two 1-hour sessions (one at the end of each day). Yay!!

This is a great opportunity to present your projects and ideas without having a formal session. Don't miss the opportunity :)

The rule is simple:

- Each talk should be < 3 minutes long.

- Add your name to this sheet. Since I want to understand # of talks in advance, please add your name now. You can add the details later.

- Demo is welcome. Demo can be done as a video (to save a laptop switching time).

- You can talk about anything about Blink. I'm thinking about making Day 1 a collection of "sane" talks and Day 2 a collection of "crazy / high-level" talks but it would totally depend on what you add to the sheet :D

Let's have fun together!

--
Kentaro Hara, Tokyo, Japan

Kentaro Hara

не прочитано,
25 серп. 2017 р., 13:50:1725.08.17
Кому: blink-dev
Just a reminder: Currently 15 talks are registered and 30 is a soft limit. First come, first served. If you're interested in giving a lightning talk, register now!

Let me emphasize that the talks are open for everyone including non-Google contributors :D

Kentaro Hara

не прочитано,
21 вер. 2017 р., 04:44:2721.09.17
Кому: blink-dev